What is SafariMall Return and Exchange Policy? How does it work?
SafariMall returns and exchange policy gives you an option to return or exchange items purchased on www.safarimall.co.ke for any reason within the specified return/exchange period of seven days. We only ask that you don’t use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging. You are welcome to try on a product but please take adequate measure to preserve its condition. There are two ways to return the product to us:
- You drop it at our offices or to be picked at agreed location within CBD.
- Self-Ship: In such cases you will carter for the shipping cost so long as the product meets the return policy and you have shared scan copy of the courier receipt with us.
During Pick Up, our delivery agent may do a quality check on the return. For a successful pick up, we will initiate a refund for it. This refund may not be applicable for some pin codes in which case refund will be initiated after the product has been received at our warehouse and has passed a quality check. If the picked up product does not pass the quality check, we shall ship it back to you. If you choose to exchange the item for reason of mismatch of size or receipt of a defective item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. However all exchanges are subject to stock availability and subject to your address being serviceable for an exchange. If you choose to exchange an item, our delivery representative will deliver the new item to you and simultaneously pick up the original item from you. Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it to obtain refund and purchase the new item separately.
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy:
- Swarovski, Precious Jewelry, Cosmetics, Sunglasses, Socks, Deodorants, Perfumes, Briefs, Shapewear Bottoms, any Lingerie Set that includes a Brief, Swimwear, Mittens and Wrist-Bands cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Some products like fine jewellery, watches and selected products which are susceptible to damage can only be returned/exchanged for a limited number of days. Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of day’s up to which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery.
- Due to the intimate nature, we handle returns for certain Innerwear, Sleepwear and Lingerie items differently. Only self-ship return is allowed for such items, hence pickup facility will not be available. Also, these items cannot be exchanged.
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for e.g. shoes must be packed in the original shoe box).
- Under Exchange Policy, only size exchanges are allowed. Items can be exchanged for a similar size or a different size. Exchanges are allowed only if your address is serviceable for an exchange by our Logistics team.
- In case you have purchased an item which has a free gift/offer associated with it and you wish to return the main item, then you will have to return the free product as well
- SafariMall will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where an extra or a different product is returned by mistake, SafariMall would not be accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User
- If you self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service. For self-ship returns the refund for returned products will only be initiated if they pass through a quality check conducted at the warehouse. If the quality check fails the product will be reshipped back to you.