This little wonder comes courtesy of forward-thinking engineering and on-the-go tactics. The reverse porro prism design uses high quality glass and fully multi-coated optics to render images crisp and bright with a wide field of view. That makes quick work of scanning any landscape a given with the Vanquish binocular.
Vortex Optics Vanquish Binoculars
- Model Name – Vanquish Reverse Porro Prism Binoculars 8×26.
- Brand – Vortex.
- Color – BLACK.
- Material – Aluminum.
- Water Resistance Level – Waterproof.
- 8x magnification and 26mm objective lenses, the Vanquish is one of Vortex Optics’ smallest, lightest and most compact binoculars.
- Fully multi-coated lenses allow for increased light transmission and resolution through the binocular, giving you the clear, crisp images you want.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed, the Vanquish gives you a lifetime of waterproof and fogproof performance.
- Twist and lock eyecups can be adjusted to your personal preference.
- The binocular is fully rubber armored giving you added durability and a non-slip grip. Field of View: 352 feet/1000 yards|6.7 degrees.
- Close Focus: 7.6 feet.
- material type: Aluminium.